IDPA Practice Night
- Need to practice for the IDPA match?
- Want to practice the same sceario more than once?
- Want input on how to be a better IDPA shooter with minimal cost?
- Want to shoot an IDPA scenario without the pressure of a match?
- Maybe you just need some practice
That's what this night is for!
This night will be a two hour session of practice IDPA drills and scenarios taken from past matches. Each participant will get the chance to shoot each scenario more than once (maybe numerous times) with input on how to improve their performance.
Participation will be limited to allow each shooter to have time for repetitive practice, so reservations are strongly recommended.
Prerequisites: None -- other than being a moral and upstanding member of society.
Required Equipment: Please bring the following with you:
- Handgun with a minimum of 3 magazines (or speed-loaders for revolvers)
- Practical-concealable hip holster (no small-of-back, fanny pack, or shoulder rigs)
- Belt-mounted magazine pouch(s) for two magazines or 2 speed-loaders
- Garment that will conceal your handgun
- Eye and ear protection
- 100 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
Reservations / Cancellation Policy: To guarantee a spot in the class send us an e-mail (Shoot2Live@att.net) with your commitment to attend.
NOTE: We take you at your word. We promise to be there. We expect the same from you. A reservation guarantees you space and it is therefore a promise to pay the class fee even if your plans change.
No Reservation Walk-ins: We will accept shooters without reservations as long as there is room.
Late Arrivals: The door to the range may be locked. If you arrive late, please call 919-741-8808 for entrance. Due to range noise we will open the door as soon as possible after we “feel the vibration" of your call.
Class Fee: $40.00 (For video of your scenarios please add $10. The videos will be yours to download.)
Duration: Two hours
Ammunition: 100 rounds (minimum)
Rebecca Drags Him to Safety
Neil Responds to an Office Invasion
Use Your Desk as Cover